很高兴回答你的问题:
中文名:深海空间
通称:咸水屋、泪水伤心地
歌手:Owl City
所属专辑:《Maybe I'm Dreaming》(早期版,2008)
《Ocean Eyes》(增强版,2009)
The Saltwater Room
Owl City
I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light昨夜睁开双眼,你躲在昏黄的夜
Walking down by the bay,on the shore,沿着海湾漫步沙滩
staring up at the planes that aren't there anymore抬头望着早已远去的飞机
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold我想是夜晚太漫长止不住悲伤,你看起来如此冷漠
Like an introvert,I drew my over shirt单衣薄衫
Around my arms and began to shiver violently before止不住发颤
You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me不经然地一瞥,望向那隧道包围着我
Running into the dark underground一直漫延,向无尽漆黑的地底
All the subways around create a great sound巨大的声音响彻隧道
To my motion fatigue:farewell再见吧我疲惫的心灵
With your ear to a seashell请倾听贝壳的声音
You can hear the waves in underwater caves你能听到洞穴里海浪的呼唤
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room就像在那海水做成的房间
Time together is just never quite enough相聚的时间总是短暂
When you and I are alone,I've never felt so at home当我们彼此分开,就从未有过家一般的感觉
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?要维系这爱的线索代价是什么?
We need time,only time我们需要时间,仅仅是时间
Can you believe that the crew has gone你能相信吗,那些人群已远去
and wouldn't let me sign on?离开了我的记忆
All my islands have sunk in the deep,我已沉溺无法自拔
so I can hardly relax or even oversleep根本无法放松甚至睡去
I feel as if I were home some nights我仿佛又回到了家
when we count all the ship lights回到我们数着船舶和星点灯光的夜晚
I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow我猜我永远也不会懂麻雀爱上雪的理由吧
We'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow让我们关掉所有的灯,让这个舞厅焕发光彩
So tell me darling,do you wish we’d fall in love?那么亲爱的请你告诉我,你愿意和我相爱吗?
Time together is just never quite enough在一起时间走得那么快
When you and I are alone,I’ve never felt so at home没有你就没有了家的存在
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?好想知道维系着爱情的是什么?
We need time,only time是时间,我们需要的是时间
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?当我不在你身边,无论你在想什么
If this is what I call home,why does it feel so alone?如果这就是家,为何我感到那么孤独?
So tell me darling,do you wish we’d fall in love?亲爱的快告诉我,你愿意爱上我吗?
All the time,all the time就那么爱下去,相守到永远
Time together is just never quite enough没有太多时间给我陪伴你
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?不在你身边你会想些什么?
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?我要如何制造这爱的绳索锁住你我?
So tell me darling,do you wish we’d fall in love?亲爱的请告诉我,你愿意和我相爱在一起吗?
All the time直到永远
标签:saltwater,room,含义